Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peek into These Celebrity Libraries!

We all remember that scene in Beauty and the Beast where the beast makes Belle close her eyes, leads her into a dark room, opens the shades, and gives her the library of our dreams. Floor-to-ceiling shelves, windows pouring light onto bright bindings, and one of those fun ladders on wheels so you can reach whatever book catches your eye!

Well, it's not an enchanted palace, but here are some photos of libraries of people you may have heard of...you can check out more pictures on Flavorwire, where these pictures were originally hosted.

Diane Keaton's library    
Michael Jackson's library

Oprah's library
Joan Rivers' library

5 comments:

  1. Oh to have an actual library!! But I am content with my growing book collection and book shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Lagerfield's is impressive. If I repost this brilliant article I will make sure to give you credit. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I must have shrieked in delight the first time I saw Belle's library in Beauty and the Beast! How I would love to have my own library! I'm pretty happy with my three bookshelves though. It's all about arranging the books just right so you can stuff tons of them into a small space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for sharing these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for me, I would take Diane Keaton's library any day! And Belle's, of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails